Sale price Glass Polishing Water Deposits for Any Windscreen $14 Glass Polishing, Water Deposits for Any Windscreen Automotive Car Care Glass Care weedhype.com,$14,/antitorpedo1407440.html,for,Glass,Deposits,Water,Any,Windscreen,Automotive , Car Care , Glass Care,Polishing, weedhype.com,$14,/antitorpedo1407440.html,for,Glass,Deposits,Water,Any,Windscreen,Automotive , Car Care , Glass Care,Polishing, Sale price Glass Polishing Water Deposits for Any Windscreen $14 Glass Polishing, Water Deposits for Any Windscreen Automotive Car Care Glass Care
1. Ceric dioxide is the best polishing powder to glass scratch because the and physical reaction.
2. Easy to use, just mix powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the polishing felt to restore scratched windows, mirrors, car windshields, even car headlights to like-new condition.
3. Can be used to remove wiper blade damage, scuffs, water deposits.
4. It can save you great money to change a new glass.
5. Suitable for any windscreen, rear or side or any other type of glass.
Color: As the picture shown
Ceric Dioxide Powder Capacity: Approx. 8 Oz(230 g)
Wool Felt Polishing Wheel Diameter: 2.5cm / 0.98inch, 2.8cm / 1.1inch
Polishing Pad Felt Diameter: 5cm / 1.9inch
Polishing Disc Felt Diameter: 5cm / 1.9inch
Drill Adapter Diameter: 6 mm/0.24inch
Sandpaper Grit: 150/320/1000/3000/7000
Weight: Approx. 345g
1. the area you're going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass. "br"2. Have two small plastic tubs ready, quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water. "br"3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet. "br"4. Put some of ceric dioxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture). "br"5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry. "br"6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scratch is near corner of windows, keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion."br"Notice:Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water."br" "br"Package Included:"br"1 x 230 g Cerium Oxide Powder"br"1 x 2.5cm Felt Polishing Wheel"br"1 x 2.8cm Felt P"br""br""br""br"