Mold color: clear
Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look)
Suffer temperature: -40 to 230 centigrade/ -40 to 446 fahrenheit
Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator
Food grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate
Wash and boil before use, especially for food
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) Poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80Â°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds release the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Frequently Buy Together!